It is also safe to assume that you do not want to lose air purifiers that suit your specific needs.
Well, you’re lucky!
On this page you will find everything you need to quickly make the right decision about cleaning.
Below you will find a list of the 10 best air purifiers for 2018 that will be on the market. This ensures that you enjoy an excellent long-term investment.
Read also: SELECTING THE PROPER HOLMES AIR PURIFIER FOR YOU
Additionally, on each product list, you will discover which features make each purified air one of the best sellers.
As you can see, each device has its own set of features that allow you to deviate from the rest of the packet. Some aspects will be more appealing to you than others, which will help you reduce the number of choices you will get.
Finally, simply highlighting the positive aspects of each purifier will help you make the best decision. So, we share some of the air purification disadvantages you might consider.
We hope that this list of high quality air purifiers is exactly what you are looking for and it is not only you, but also the most important value for your money!
Top 7 Rated Air Purifiers
1) Rabbit Air MinusA2
If we should choose the best air purifier from all the others in this list, that would be a clear winner.
We believe that the best home air purifier system is available thanks to a wide range of features and strength for air purification.
MinusA2 offers an unparalleled 6-step air purification process that produces the purest and most fresh air. That includes:
1. Predfilter – To capture larger particles and extend the life of other filters.
2. Medium filter – Large allergen traps and dust particles.
3. BioGS HEPA filter – Extra long version of True HEPA filter that captures at least the particles of allergies, dust, pollen and mildew. It takes up to 3 years.
4. Carbon Filter – removes chemical smells and vapors
5. Custom Filter – Customize your product to fit your specific needs. Choose from improved Chinese defense, toxin absorption, pet allergies, or smells.
6. Ion Generator – Creates an ionic field for neutralizing air pollution without creating ozone.
Another reason why this is the best general air purifier is the fact that you can customize the front panel in color and / or design. There are many different artistic design options that match your taste. And since it is mounted on the wall, this device can be camouflaged as a piece of art inside the room.
The only drawback is that it is one of the more expensive options. If you can afford it,
2) Levoit Compact Air Purifier
This Levoit compact air purifying device is a great buy for anyone who is looking for convenience.
Its small size makes it ideal for both personal air purification use at home or at work and while traveling.
The major advantage of this top rated air purifier is that it uses a 3-stage Air Filtration System that includes a True HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon Filter and Pre-filter.
This product also includes a nightlight with two brightness settings, which makes it a great air cleaning device for the bedroom.
Since it is geared for personal use, this compact air purifier can only purify a space up to 86 sq. ft
3. Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Allergen Remover
If you were unaware of this fact, Honeywell is the # 1 brand recommended by an allergist. Therefore it is no surprise that this air purifier did our first ten sheets. Like other air purifiers on this site, this product uses a powerful True HEPA filter and carbon filter for dust, allergy, smoke and odor air purification.Can handle up to 465 m². ft. Our favorite features, however, are automatic shutdown of 2, 4 and 8 hour timers, simple switches and turbo fan.
Our only complaint was that the filter replacement was very expensive, but now they have become very affordable. Estimated cost is approximately $ 40 for a pack of 3.
4) Winix PlasmaWave 5500-2
This Winix Air Purifier is the best air purifier because it uses patented PlasmaWave technology that was not found in other air purifiers.
This innovative feature offers the same benefits of ionizing air cleaning, but does not produce harmful side effects or ozone.
PlasmaWave is the safest technology of its kind on the market and, by price, is the best air purifier under $ 200.
Not only does it use a true HEPA filter to remove 99.97% dust and allergens from your home, but PlasmaWave technology goes one step further to eliminate other toxic contaminants. This feature is a safe method of killing bacteria and viruses that do not irritate allergies or asthma symptoms, which is the perpetrator of ionic air manufacturers being blamed for production.
The carbon filter is also included to reduce odors and smoke.
The most significant feature, however, includes an intelligent sensor that monitors the quality of the air in the room and automatically adjusts to increase the power of air purification.
Finally, this Winix Air Purifier can handle large rooms up to 360 square feet, which is perfect for most home appliances or office settings.
5) AIRMEGA 300S Smart Enabled Air Purifier
This product is the top of the list of top rated air purifiers because it offers something that is not offered by many other devices – Smart Enabled Functions.
What makes this product so popular is the fact that you can control every aspect of your iOS or Android device. It also has a real-time air quality monitoring system so you know exactly how the air is accurate or polluted.
This machine uses an advanced set of air filters – true HEPA and active carbon – that can capture 99% volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and 99.97% of all other pollutants. This rating is one of the best in the industry.
Another advantage of this air filter is that the maximum airflow coverage of 1,256 square meters is excellent for most home applications.
The drawback is that all these benefits are added. This product costs more than the other ones listed on this site, but you may find it for every new capacity.
6) Hamilton Beach TrueAir Compact Pet Air Purifier
If you have pets and want an air purifier, you can refresh the air and pet hair, with no more than this compact air purifier. In its last statistics, it had over 2,800 consumer reviews and continued to be one of the top rated air purifiers.
The device uses a permanent HEPA filter, you can use vacuum cleaning, do not need to buy replacement filters.
Although it costs a little more than other top air purifiers, it exceeds the maximum room coverage. It can handle up to 160 square meters. Feet, much larger than the other compact air purifiers you’ll find.
This is a solid investment by any pet owner and will continue to rank the top 10 air purifiers. If we have to file a complaint, then we hope there is a larger version.
7) Winix WAC9500 Ultimate Pet True HEPA Air Cleaner
This is yet another Winix air purifier that continues to appear on the list of advanced air purifiers and is very useful for pets and dust.
It is similar to the Winix 5500 with some additional features including:
- 5-Stage Air Purification System with Pre-Filter, Clean-Cel Antibacterial Treatment, True HEPA Filter, Carbon Filter, and Plasma Generator. No airborne contaminants can escape from the device.
- Designed for pet owners to eliminate dandruff and hairs that cause allergies and breathing problems.
- Two smart sensors monitor the odor and dust in the room, respectively, and automatically adjust the device to quickly remove these types of contaminants.
- Light sensor that lets you enter sleep mode when you are asleep or when the light goes out.If we were to give one criticism against this air cleaner, it’s the fact that it can only handle a space up to 283 sq. ft. For the price, you’d expect it to cover a larger room area, but the additional air cleaning stages do make up for this loss.
It’s an excellent air purifier for pet owners and you won’t find any other product at this price that’s as effective at removing all types of dust and allergens, including stubborn pet dander and hair.